"THE PURSUIT OF ENDURANCE" AT UNITED NATIONS
I am pleased to announce that on the eve of the opening of the 70th Regular Session of the UN General Assembly, a special screening of THE PURSUIT OF ENDURANCE will take place – on 14 September 2015 at the United Nations' headquarters in New York City. The event is free. I hope you can attend. Details below:
"The Pursuit of Endurance" at The United Nations
A film by Bertrand Delapierre
Produced by Luc Hardy / Sagax Entertainment
Co-produced by Puzzle Media
A presentation at the UNITED NATIONS
Under the High Patronage of His Excellency François Delattre, Ambassador and Permanent Representative of France to the United Nations
Hosted by: The Association des Français Fonctionnaires Internationaux de New York (AFFIN)
Introduction: His Excellency François Delattre
Moderator: Ms. Sibylle Eschapasse
Post-film Q+A with Luc Hardy: the film, climate change and the COP21 conference: Luc Hardy
In the presence of a representative from Green Cross International.
– Monday, 14 September 2015
– Start: 6.30 p.m to 8.30 p.m
– Exact Address: United Nations Visitor's entrance on 1st Avenue and 46th Street (Projection Conference Room 4)
– Bring your passport/ID
– Language: English
– Film Running time: 52'
– Please allow time for security check at entrance.
– The event is free
- The event is FREE but to attend, you and your guests must reserve your seats at: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-pursuit-of-endurance-at-united-nations-new-york-city-tickets-18099006616?aff=eac2